users@glassfish.java.net

How can the Access Manager get the real client IP when use loadbalancer?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 02:23:42 PDT

Hi,all

We have two Access Manager servers run on Sun Web Server, and an Application Server loadbalance plug-in on Web Server before the two AM servers.
The problem is that if we login the AM via the loadbalance, the AM will only get the IP of loadbalance server instead of the real client IP.
If we login the AM directly(without loadbalance), the AM can get the real client IP.
So, How can the AM get the real client IP when use loadbalancer?

It realy puzzles me. Anyone can help?
Thanks!

Shen
[Message sent by forum member 'shenhongzhou' (shenhongzhou_at_gmail.com)]