users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish + GenericRA + MQSeries 7.0 issue

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:01:32 PDT

Yeah, I have MDBs that need to receive messages and I want those MDBs to send reply messages as well. As in your case, my MDBs never receive messages. However, they did receive messages when I was using MQSeries 6.0.

Maybe genericra only understands connection factories returned by MQSeries 6.0. The messages being output are not very helpful though. You would think there would be some sort of exception and a stack trace.
[Message sent by forum member 'enterpriseseven' (michael.verret_at_lmco.com)]