users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with JAXRS+JAXWS+Stateless EJB together on GFV3 Preview

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 04:42:09 PDT

[*] If you are using the latest GF v3 and you annotate your resource
class with @ManagedBean you will no longer require the custom EJB
provider.

much better.. but then I get back to my original problem in the other thread, I am trying without success to inject the EJB in the ManagedBean :)

I have in the same EAR a war file with the Jersey Service and other war file with a JSF2 application.. the jersey Service always worked with the EjbProvider, I will try on the evening to use the trick with the managedbean.. let's see.. once I cross this issue I will finally unveil the full powers of my EAR application :)
[Message sent by forum member 'felipegaucho' (fgaucho_at_gmail.com)]