users@glassfish.java.net

Admin Console - Node Agent Status - Blank

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 23:44:54 PDT

I'm having an issue with checking the status of my node agent from the admin console. I know it's running and I can access the server instance attached to the node agent but I can't view the status without turning off my catch all Packet Filter. Is there a random port that the admin console uses to check the status of the node agents?

Brian

P.S. I am also getting this posted in the logs of the server instance that's attached to the node agent. It also goes away when I turn off my catch all Packet Filter:

[#|2009-10-20T22:44:18.046-0700|INFO|sun-appserver2.1|javax.ee.enterprise.system.tools.admin|_ThreadID=16;_ThreadName=pool-1-thread-8;|EEADM0300: The associated Domain Admin Server is not running and hence this server instance can not cascade the Runtime MBeans to it.|#]
[Message sent by forum member 'btshell' (btshell_at_msn.com)]