users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EnterpriseApp not deploying on Linux. On Windows works fine. Same versi

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 03:13:04 PDT

I am experiencing a very similar problem deploying an application on a Linux server. Although this is a GlassFish related post and the application is deployed under Tomcat, I don't think this problem is limited to GlassFish. I can confirm that the application successfully deploys under Windows and even an almost identical virtual machine to the Linux server running the same versions etc. Restarting/redeploying or any of the other suggestions above did not help in getting the application to work. Any ideas?
[Message sent by forum member 'lintunen' (eralph_at_btk.fi)]