users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Transaction problem when persisting Entity class

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 23:09:30 PDT

There must be something about this record or table or the way I'm retrieving the record that is a problem. I ended up refactoring the code and implementing TimedObject on Class B which contains the methods I want to run anyway. Everything seems to be working OK except this one row isn't being updated. I tried querying another table in the same db and updating a row in it and the update succeeded. So now I need to find out why this table or row isn't updating properly. There's no error, just that the row doesn't get updated.
[Message sent by forum member 'darryl_m' (darryl.mocek_at_sun.com)]