users@glassfish.java.net

glassfish locking up same time every day

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 02:33:31 PDT

We are running glassfish 2.1 on Centos 5 (2.6.18-92) and java 1.6.0_14.

For the last two weeks it has frozen at the same time every day - there are no similar or obvious messages in server.log, if you browse to the server it sits loading the welcome page until it times out.

There are no users on the system and no cron job running at around that time.

There is nothing in any of the system log files at that time.

Once it restarts it continues to function until same time next day.

Can anyone give me some suggestions as to where to look for the problem - we have had to resort to a cron job to restart the service at around 3 mins past the time the last entry appears in the log file..

Thanks

Ian
[Message sent by forum member 'idharper' (ian.harper_at_vaisala.com)]