users@glassfish.java.net

Re: package javax.ejb does not exist - gf v3

From: Felipe Gaścho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 17:14:13 +0200

you need the packages during the compilation, and during the packaging
you just can leave it out of your war/ear file...

during compilation you need that in the classpath.. (that's why
everyone migrated to maven)

--
Looking for a client application for this service:
http://fgaucho.dyndns.org:8080/arena-http/wadl