users@glassfish.java.net

Configuring server for many concurrent transactions

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 19:23:51 PDT

Can someone please point me to document that decsribe how to configure a V2 and V3 servers for many concurrent transactions (say 32 concurrent requests being accepted and processed).

I have seen [url="http://blogs.sun.com/binublog/entry/monitoring_in_glassfish"]this blog[/url] by Binu but the following command seems to not work on GF V3 Prelude:

./asadmin get -m --iterations 10 --interval 5 server.http-service.server.http-listener-1.currentthreadcount-count server.http-service.server.http-listener-1.currentthreadsbusy-count

Is there a more definitive resource I should look at? Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'najmi' (farrukh_at_wellfleetsoftware.com)]