users@glassfish.java.net

Question concerning OpenMQ imqobjmgr command files

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:40:20 PDT

I am experimenting with 'programatically' creating some administered objects using the imqobjmgr tool and its associated command file option. I want to create a bunch of Queues and Topics and from the documentation and my experience so far with the tool it appears that I need to specify each Queue and Topic in it's own command file and run imqobjmgr -i for each file. What I really want to do is stick all the configuration into one file with each objects configuration section demarked by the version=2.0 command file property but it doesn't look like that is supported. When I tried this it simply added the last one in the file ignoring all previous sections. Is there a way to batch add all these objects with one file? I'm using OpenMQ 4.3 bundled with Glassfish 2.1 (via the JavaEE5U16 bundle). Thanks.

-Noah
[Message sent by forum member 'emailnbw' (emailnbw_at_gmail.com)]