users@glassfish.java.net

rmic (RMI Stub Compiler) command line tool invocation from Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 06:51:51 PDT

Hello,

could somebody give me some help about the implementation of the "--generatermistubs" option of the "asaadmin deploy" command in Glassfish v3?

I assume somewhere in the calling chain of classes implementing the "asadmin deploy" command, the "rmic" JDK tool is invoked. But i searched for half a day in the Glassfish v3 source code and didn't find something ressembling to the call of the "rmic" command line command.

First of all, am i right that rmic is used for this? In either case can someone point me the exact key line/lines in Glassfihes's source code where those stub classes are generated for an EJB?

They have names like "_TestBean_Stub.class" and "_TestBeanHome_Stub.class" for an EJB 2.1 exposing a remote home interface named "TestBeanHome" and a remote component interface named "TestBean"

Thank you so much!
Vlad
[Message sent by forum member 'vladbalan' (vladbalan_fr_at_yahoo.fr)]