users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish admin Console - JMS - Hibernate error message

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 03:32:59 PDT

Hi There,
I've got exactly the same exception that tomvolek has reported when he'd tried to create a JMS destination.

I'm using Glassfish Preview (GlassFish v3.0-b57 (build 57)) on Linux (Opensuse 11.1) and when I try to create any JMS destinations or connection factories (through the web console), I only get the following exception:

org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence.isLoadedWithoutReference(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/String;)Ljavax/persistence/spi/LoadState;

Enclosed there are the JVM and SERVER logs that I took from Glassfish that might be useful to understand the cause of the problem.

I did not change anything in the JMS provider, so my actual configuration is the default one, in which the JMS provider type is LOCAL with the default JMS host preconfigured.

Has anyone dealt with this problem?

I also checked if there's any stable updates for my current version of Glassfish and at the moment there isn't any.

I would appreciate if anyone knows anything about this even if it's little.

Thanks,

mikyy81
[Message sent by forum member 'mikyy81' (michele.prisco_at_gmail.com)]