users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Connection pool connection returns null from prepareStatement()?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 07:00:14 PDT

I've narrowed this down somewhat:

I was wrong about when it happens. It happens on the first call to prepareStatement where the second argument is Statement.RETURN_GENERATED_KEYS. Statements that are created/prepared without this argument return normally.

I have the com.mysql.* logging level turned up to FINEST and the logger set to the Jdk14Logger in the connection pool properties, but I see no information from the driver.

I checked Glassfish's logging levels, but there isn't one to set for the connection pool, so I see no logs there either. Help?

Thanks,
Laird
[Message sent by forum member 'ljnelson' (ljnelson_at_gmail.com)]