users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish 2.1 and SJSWS 7.0 autostart on Windows server 2008

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 10:14:12 PDT

I have a two machine cluster running with loadbalancing working. I had created services on my two machines to automatically start the admin server and node-agents and that works great. Now that Web Server 7.0 is in the picture for loadbalancing I am back to having to manually starting the web server and instance. Are there any instructions on how to create services for these items within web server 7 or is this achieved in some other manner? Thanks for any help.
[Message sent by forum member 'madmac' (jeff.mcguire_at_stanct.org)]