users@glassfish.java.net

Could not delete ... May be locked by another process.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 08:09:54 PDT

hi all,, i am new user for glassfish + hslqdb + flash !!

brief definition my problem is
****all the change i do it stay in a cache buffered and not passed to the db (hsqldb.jar) for some reason

Details:

1) i tried to search for the answer of my problem every were i couldn't find the answer.. so just in case if i am opening a thread that already answered i am sorry

2) i build a project that use glassfish as server and hslqdb as standalone (embedded) database using flash builder 4 beta.

3) *** the PROBLEM i am facing is : when i run my program the insertion finish with no error, and then i read it and the select is finished with no error, but the problem after that if i insert and read again.. it will just read the new data.. the old data disappear, and even when i close the program i try to go to \WEB-INF\lib and run my hslqdb.jar.. the table is still empty !!!

i also get this msg
Could not delete C:\glassfishv3-prelude\glassfish\domains\domain1\eclipseApps\test_prjct\WebContent\WEB-INF\lib\test_prjct.jar. May be locked by another process.

i think i cant upgrade my data base bcz glassfisg lock the files!!
bcz when i open the .script file for the hsqldb i find the insert statement i just did !

Pleas help :)
[Message sent by forum member 'suleimankh' (suleiman_khader_at_hotmail.com)]