users@glassfish.java.net

Help wanted: v3 localization

From: Shinya Ogino <Shinya.Ogino_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 19:15:06 +0900

Hi,

If you are interested in localized version of GF v3, and following is
*not* the language you speak, please consider reading a bit about CTI below.

German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese,
Simplified and Traditional Chinese
# These are Sun supported locales and be handled by Sun this time.
# Note that pt_BR is added this time!

CTI (*1) is an easy-to-use web ui that can be used to translate software
messages. We had community localization program (*2) last May-Jun and
got quite amount of translation contributed through CTI. That was based
on Early Access builds and this time, the project is set up based on CF
files targeting final release. Quite few messages have been
updated/added since EA. So people participated last time, we look
forward to work with you again. People interested, but haven't
participated before, we look forward to add your languages.

We will basically follow the same EA contribution steps (*3). If you are
interested, or have any questions please let g11n_at_glassfish.dev.java.net
know and also refer to my blog (*4).

thanks,
Shinya
GlassFish Globalization