users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish v3 - autodeploy and virtual hosts problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 05:35:53 PDT

Hi,

I am trying to deploy an EAR to a specific virtual host. I can do this from the command line using asadmin, but since I am actively developing this project I would prefer to use the Glassfish autodeploy feature.

The problem is I can't find any way to specify the virtual host the application should be started under. In the past I was using jboss and they had a jboss-web.xml in the WEB-INF folder which give hints about which virtual host(s) the war should be deployed under, I can't find anything similar for Glassfish.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards.
[Message sent by forum member 'arshadm' (arshadm_at_compuvision.co.uk)]