users@glassfish.java.net

Re: AFRuntime Exception while fetching attributes Glass Fish 2.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 14:42:09 PDT

This is an RMI class loading issue that surfaces in certain cases. Are you having a secure connection to the server? The RMI class loader comes into picture in that case, I vaguely remember. And that results in loading of certain classes that the client knows nothing about. This is also because we have written those MBeans NOT for public consumption.

If you want to access public MBeans, you must use AMX, check the docs.

Regards,
Kedar
[Message sent by forum member 'km' (kedar.mhaswade_at_sun.com)]