users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Uploading large files via POST Request hangs httpWorkerThreads

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 11:43:19 PDT

Hi Jeanfrancois,

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, we are using the embedded-glassfish which is based on the v3-prelude version of glassfish. Embedded-glassfish was being delivered as a single large JAR file. It is not possible to replace your latest grizzly directly because of this and the fact that the embedded project is changing many of the API's between v3-prelude and v3 -- which will require lots of code changes on my side once v3 goes into production.

JConsole is showing no deadlocks in any of the threads.

I do not think this is a JDK problem, because my same client code and WAR webapp work fine under apache/tomcat.

I continue to dig...
joey
[Message sent by forum member 'joey_cadence' (joey_at_cadence.com)]