users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish V3 - setup a new file realm fails

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 09:21:52 PDT

I was forced with a problem setting up a new additional file realm (using a new keyfile) in Glassfish Server V3 Preview. The problem was the the new File realm was not created successfully and I was unable to open the new configuration.

The problem was that the server was unable to create the new keyfile. I was able to solve the Problem when I created a new empty keyfile in the domain/config/ folder. Now I can create the file realm without problems. Maybe this is a linux issue only. I am running Glassfish V3 on Linux Ubuntu 9.04 using OpenJDK (IcedTea6 1.4.1)
[Message sent by forum member 'rsoika' (Ralph.Soika_at_imixs.com)]