users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: [embedded] How to unit test an EJB with Maven ?]

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:09:28 PDT

If it works, great, but if not then it's not a priority. From a spec perspective the requirement is for the EJB Embeddable API to be available within a Java EE 6 Web Profile or Full Profile implementation. We already support that via the glassfish-embedded-static-shell.jar.

I agree that making that functionality available from a separate .jar downloaded independently of a glassfish distribution would be a nice feature. I'd recommend filing an RFE so we can track it.

 --ken
[Message sent by forum member 'ksak' (kenneth.saks_at_sun.com)]