users@glassfish.java.net

GF 2.1 - Problem creating first Destination Resource - attempting to process a 'beforeCreate' event for 'event9'.

From: rdblaha1 <rd_blaha_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:56:11 -0700 (PDT)

We have a new domain instance just created and are trying to create a new
destination resource.

Login Admin console >> Resources >> JMS Resources >> Destination Resources
>> NEW

When NEW is pressed we receive an HTTP 500 page. In the error log the first
WARNING is:

Timestamp

Sep 21, 2009 15:27:33.086
Log Level

WARNING
Logger

javax.enterprise.system.tools.deployment
Name-Value Pairs

_ThreadID=17;_ThreadName=httpWorkerThread-4848-2;__JWSappclients;/company/glassfish/domains/newdomain/generated/xml/j2ee-apps/__JWSappclients;/company/glassfish/domains/newdomain/applications/j2ee-apps/__JWSappclients;_RequestID=c5c313f4-4dbe-4ea2-b0be-c0b3c9898c21;
Record Number

477
Message ID

Complete Message

enterprise.deployment.backend.no_generated_xmldir

This further yields:

javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
while attempting to process a 'beforeCreate' event for 'event9'.

We are in need of an answer as soon as can be. We have set up several
Glassfish instances previously without this error.

Thank you.
rdb