users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish and wap

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:06:29 -0400

Salut,

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Hello,
> I develop a small wap site. I deploy it in GlassFish 3.
> With an wap emulator it seems ok but when I use a phone and go to the wap site I have the error 504.
> Do I make something in GlassFish configuration?
> Thanks

I suspect the 504 is not coming from v3 but from proxy in between, but I
might be wrond. Two tests:

(1) Can you restart GF with the following property:

    * -Dcom.sun.grizzly.enableSnoop=true

and send the server.log file here.

(2) Do you know if the request reach GF? If yes, try adding the
following property:

   * -Dcom.sun.grizzly.readTimeout=30000

To see if that help. I suspect (2) might fix the issue.

A+

--Jeanfrancois