users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Transaction exception, but I think it should work

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 07:16:41 PDT

Hi,

> the call sequence would be like: container -> addAll -> container -> add -> ...

Now that you put it this way, this makes perfect sense. So, to be able to do what I wanted in the first post, I would lave to look up the bean from JNDI, and invoke it via its bean interface.
Now, this doesn't seem like something I would like to do. I will find another solution for the original problem in the first place.

Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'szczyp' (szczyp_at_gmail.com)]