users@glassfish.java.net

NullPointerException for Glassfish WebTier

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 05:29:36 PDT

For the last three days, http://forums.java.net/jive/forum.jspa?forumID=138 (home page for Glassfish WebTier) gives me a NullPointerException. This happens logged in or as guest, in Firefox or IE. Other forums work, as do later pages in the Glassfish WebTier forum.

I emailed communitymanager_at_dev.java.net and feedback_at_java-net.dev.java.net, but no response. Where else should I post this so that those in the know can fix it?

Thanks!

- Marty
http://www.coreservlets.com
[Message sent by forum member 'martyhall' (hall_at_coreservlets.com)]