users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish DNS Management ??

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 07:36:13 PDT

Hi ,

I have to web applications (2 wars)....

and I have one physical Server with on Public IP lets say for example : 11.11.11.11

How can I host those to web application on one public IP .

I can host only one by defining http-listener on port 80 .

so in this case I set my domain DNS ( A ) to my public IP 11.11.11.11 for example, so this works , of course if the port is 80 and one of the wars are the default web applications for the only virtual server I have on my glassfish domain .

How can I host two web applications on one public IP ????

Best Regards.
[Message sent by forum member 'hatemalimam' (hatem_90_at_hotmail.com)]