users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish vs JBoss

From: Comerford, Sean <Sean.Comerford_at_espn3.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 21:12:22 +0000

Havenšt really tried JBoss 5 but tested both and Glassfish 2.1 beat the
latest (at the time a year ago) release of JBoss 4 hands down in terms of
performance and ease of use / productivity.

And if youšre already using Netbeans (with all of the slick built in
Glassfish integration), Glassfish is the way to go.