users@glassfish.java.net

Re: question on images and DB

From: Hassan Schroeder <hassan.schroeder_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 09:39:10 -0700

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 7:24 AM, Eve Pokua <gorgeous65_at_msn.com> wrote:

>> ? I don't think you understand how images on a web site are served;
>> they aren't embedded in a page like text content, they're referenced
>> in an IMG tag and fetched separately by the browser/client. You'll
>> still have to generate the IMG tag.

> No I have no idea. Thanks why I am researching and asking for help.

Respectfully, trying to build a web app without basic web knowledge
seems like a bad idea. Perhaps you should find a tutorial on building
a web page "by hand" so you understand how HTML markup works.

Might save you a lot of time in the long run :-)

FWIW,
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder_at_gmail.com
twitter: @hassan