users@glassfish.java.net

HttpSession and glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 06:14:50 PDT

Hi,

Is there a hidden button you have to click to get glassfish to enable httpSession?

I've created a webservice which stores a List object to session. This I have done in twice, one with @HttpSessionScope and one with the more cumbersome method of obtaining a session object through the Request object. Neither have managed to store to Session. The session timeout is set to 30 seconds which is long enough for me. My test of this have consisted of to client servlets where one uses the webservices method for adding item to the session and redirects to the second servlet which calls the webservices method for obtaining the item from Session.

Am I doing it wrong or?
[Message sent by forum member 'renani' (srenani_at_hotmail.com)]