users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Uploading large files via POST Request hangs httpWorkerThreads

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:00:45 PDT

Hi,

Unfortunately I am dealing with my software which is production. Even if I could get the latest embedded server code working (looks like they changed a lot of the API's since the version we are currently using) I do not think the liecnse agreement would allow us to ship the daily or preview builds.

Using the setFixedLengthStreamingMode() was deemed to risky to use since we have users of our application that use proxy servers and we cannot control the authentication methods they use.

Can you think of any other workaround to the problem that avoids the pitfalls of going into streaming mode?

Thanks for your help,
joey
[Message sent by forum member 'joey_cadence' (joey_at_cadence.com)]