users@glassfish.java.net

GF 2.1 and OpenSSO 3.0 policy agents compatibility with AM 7.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 14:51:36 PDT

Hello all. I have a question concerning the OpenSSO 3.0 appserver policy agents. I am running glassfish 2.1 and access manager 7.1 on separate servers. I need to install policy agents for the appserver so I wanted to try the OpenSSO 3.0. Documentation states that they are compatible with AM 7.0 and 7.1, however, when I attempt to install the agents, I am prompted for the URL where the openSSO server is running. Previously in Sun's policy agents this is where it would prompt for the access manager's FQDN. Is there any way to bypass this step and just specify the access manager's location? I have looked through documentation and haven't been able to find anything useful. Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'jmiller145' (jmille55_at_leo.gov)]