users@glassfish.java.net

Question about the way to tracing Glassfish crash

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:17:59 PDT

I am a newbie of using Glassfish. Recently, Glassfish crash frequestly, always 2 hours after Glassfish started. I check the jvm.log. It says:
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Exception java.lang.OutOfMemoryError occurred dispatching signal SIGTERM to handler- the VM may need to be forcibly terminated
And my Heap size is 768mb, MaxPermSize is 256mb, also I have some ehcache and mysql running. However, my web hosting only have 1G and burstable to 4G.

Therefore, I think this is problem of limited memory. Is this right? Or other possibilities?
If I want to check memory leak, what kind of tool I can use?

Thanks in advance.
[Message sent by forum member 'wing2fly' (wingchin.sf_at_gmail.com)]