users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Activator start error in bundle com.sun.enterprise.osgi-adapter [175]

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 12:49:28 -0700

Is this absolutely *all* you did? Verifier module which throws the
exception is only available as additional component in GlassFish update
center, so unless NetBeans plugin performs some magic behind the scenes
and installs this package I am not sure how it ended up in your Preview
installation...

That being said, one thing you can try is to run updatetool (available
in glassfishv3/bin folder) and install all available updates since I
think that the root cause is that current verifier module expects
GlassFish packages which are newer than those that came in Preview zip file.

Thanks,

Snjezana