users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JPA ClassLoader issue when upgrading to GlassFish 2.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 11:22:31 PDT

It is working now. It had to do with either:

1) Deploying to GlassFish that is configured to have two virtual servers, so it gets started twice. Even if I pick a virtual server for the application, when I redeploy from NetBeans it gets deployed to both virtual servers then I hvae to use the admin program and do a restart before being able to use my application.

2) The use of directory deploy. I doubt this was the cause but I disabled it along with choosing which virtual server to use for the deployed app.

Ryan
[Message sent by forum member 'rdelaplante' (ryan_at_ijws.com)]