users@glassfish.java.net

EAR and JMX

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 07:05:28 PDT

Hi,

I'm new to JMX, but I didn't manage to understand how it is going in J2EE/GF.

I would like to deploy my EAR, that contains an EJB, servlets and so on.
My question is how could I make this manageable? For example, I'd count queries, enable/disable EJB functions etc.
I tried Custom MBeans. It works, but they're not part of my application, so in my EJB I can only see their management interface.
I'd like a management interface that is part of my application. Maybe someone could show me some small example.

Thx,
MB
[Message sent by forum member 'mbazs' (mbazs_at_freemail.hu)]