users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Q: Can I define a Web Application with an indefinite session timeout in Glassfish 2.1?

From: Ed Hillmann <ed.hillmann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 08:11:01 +1000

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 10:49 AM, Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> which version of faces is the patch in?
> can we pull from cvs or is it in the distro?
>
> thanks,
> Martin Gainty

Hi Martin. The fix I applied is not in any official release from ICEfaces,
not have I committed the changes to the ICEfaces source repository. I have
raised an issue with ICEfaces (http://jira.icefaces.org/browse/ICE-4929) and
I have attached to it a patch against the 1.8.1 source which fixes this for
me.

If you would like it as part of an official ICEfaces release, it will need
votes like any other issue. :)

Thanks,
Ed