users@glassfish.java.net

How To Stop All Instances Under A Node Agent?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 15:21:47 PDT

Is there a way to use asadmin to tell a nodeagent to stop all of its instances? For example nodeagentA has instances a1, a2 and a3. I'd like to remotely say "shutdown all instances under nodeagentA."

The only way I see how to do this is by naming the instances individually (i.e. asadmin stop-instance a1, asadmin stop-instance a2, etc..) when pointing at the DAS.

Thanks.

P.S. Using the web console is not an option.
[Message sent by forum member 'h1d3m3' (h1d3m3_at_yahoo.com)]