users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Operation 'DROP CONSTRAINT' cannot be performed on object 'SQL0909090214156

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 23:33:44 PDT

Hi matterbury,

Thanks for your help.

I managed to delete the tables and its associated constraints. I don't know the mechanism behind it. It just happened.

I had written a OneToMany (Bank) and ManyToOne (Organization) bidirectional relationship, and configured the oracle.toplinkessentials as create Tables=true. It had internally generated constraints, besides the tables Bank and Organization.

During deployment, it had created one more table Bank_Organization. I don't know why it created, because I thought only a ManyToMany required an intermediate table. Not deleting this table seemed to be a problem. When I deleted this table, Bank and Organization were deletable.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Rajesh
[Message sent by forum member 'rajeshrajesh_123' (rajeshrajesh_123_at_rediffmail.com)]