users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB Timer help

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 16:28:18 -0700

Can you tell us more about the GlassFish version that you are using, how the
timer is created, and the exact steps you are performing?

Are you disabling/enabling a single bean (I don't think it's possible) or the
whole app?

When the app or bean is re-enabled, how well before 12:30:00 it's done? There is
a (configurable) delay time between the timer is created (or between 2
consecutive expiration of the same timer) so that the timers do not expire more
often than the container can handle - see 'minimum-delivery-interval-in-millis'
in domain.xml which is set to 7000 millis in v2.x. Can it explain the 8 seconds
delay?

thanks,
-marina