users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cluster synchronisation servlet taking a LOOOONG time...

From: Kris Nuttycombe <kris.nuttycombe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 16:19:39 -0600

I've been seeing this problem repeatedly as well, and looking through
the list it appears that there have been a number of complaints about
synchronization during application deployment, but I haven't seen any
references to how to address these problems.

In my case today, I had my production DAS go completely unresponsive
after a deployment, with my last top of the machine revealing all
system memory and swap consumed with a load average above 30. A hard
reboot was required to fix the problem.

Has anyone found any resolution or workaround to these problems?

Kris