users@glassfish.java.net

Operation 'DROP CONSTRAINT' cannot be performed on object 'SQL0909090214156

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 10:40:30 PDT

Hello,

I understand asking on Java DB derby in this forum is inappropriate, but I could not find any other place.

I am using the Sun Java System Application Server and Java DB that came with J2EE RI.

I had created 2 tables and added relationship within them.

Now, when both the tables have to be deleted, they refuse to go away.
ij> DROP TABLE BANK;

The error message is :

ERROR X0Y25: Operation 'DROP CONSTRAINT' cannot be performed on object 'SQL09090
9021415680' because CONSTRAINT 'ORGANIZATION_BANK' is dependent on that object.

Both the tables flash similar error messages. I deleted the contents.

May I know what is the command used for deleting the constraints and tables?

Regards,
Rajesh
[Message sent by forum member 'rajeshrajesh_123' (rajeshrajesh_123_at_rediffmail.com)]