users@glassfish.java.net

jms durable subscriber fail (Unsupported:setClientID():inACC=false)

From: zamek42 <zamek42_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 05:45:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I need a status topic for my application to send/receive status messages.
Sender is working well, and reader is working from standalone client
application. I need a web client reader for this topic, via a stateless
session bean, but it produce this message.

My topicfactory is:
jndi name: jms/CTStatusTopicFactory
Pool Name: jms/CTStatusTopicFactory
Type: javax.jms.TopicConnectionFactory
no additional properties: userName=guest, password=guest

My destination is:
JNDI Name: jms/CTStatusTopic
resource type: javax.jms.Topic
there is a property:Name=CTStatusTopic

Here is my opening code in a stateless session bean:

        this.connectionFactory =
(TopicConnectionFactory)ic.lookup(BGProcessConst.STATUS_TOPIC_FACTORY_NAME);

        this.connection = connectionFactory.createTopicConnection();
        this.connection.setClientID("statusId"); // here is the exception
        this.session = this.connection.createTopicSession(false,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
        this.subscriber = this.session.createDurableSubscriber(statusTopic,
clientId);

What is my mistake or how can I make a durable subscription from stateless
bean?

parameters:
Debian Gnu Linux unstable, Java 1.6.0_14 from sun, glassfish V2.1

thx a lot
Zoltan Zidarics