users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Issue with GlasFish-v3 and Jython

From: Stefan Filatov <stefan.filatov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 00:10:59 +0400

Hi everyone.

I found the solution how to work on Fuji version with Python/Django

1. Getting Fujy version from download center:
http://download.java.net/maven/esb/open-esb/fuji/fujiglassfish/1.0-M7/fujiglassfish-1.0-M7.jar
2. Then i download zip version of GlassFish Preview version.:
http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3-preview/release/glassfish-v3-preview.zip

Unpackage Fuji and installing it. ESB is working. Now i need to insert
updatetool
Getting from zip package of GlassFish Preview only "pkg" and "updatetool"
folders and copying them into Fuji GlassFish directory.

Then in command shell need to install updatetool. Just doing it:
/bin/updatetool
This will install updatetool instrument for Fuji.

After that i can use Updatetool for installin Jython container and Jython
Runtime IPS

Now i can deploy Jython projects.

Next step is to update Django code.
Go to Django/core/management/base.py

You will need to update next line (398):
before - if f.endswith('.pyc'):
after - if not f.endswith('.py'):

After that you will be able to run Django projects.

Thanks everybody for help :) :)

Regards, Stephan

9 сентября 2009 г. 0:03 пользователь Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <