users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish externally managed componnent error

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 17:38:39 PDT

Hello
When i deploy applications to glassfish v2 using NetBeans 6.7 the domain.xml file contains <property name="externally-managed" value="true"/>. When someone in my team tries to manage deployed application they get error saying that the externally managed components can not be modified undeployed etc. The way we deal with this is modifying domain.xml but it is quite annoying specially while developing when we need to deploy undeploy applications frequently.

How can we configure NetBeans, Glassfish to automaticaly avoid this problem.
Regards
[Message sent by forum member 'newkiwiru' (slava.nz_at_gmail.com)]