users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish hangs after a few days

From: measwel <marek_karczewski_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 09:59:43 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe a bit off topic, but still; I lately experienced big issues with
glassfish 3. I just removed the whole installation map and reinstalled via
the available option in Netbeans. The effect is not only a working
configuration again, but also one that is much smaller than the one that was
preinstalled with netbeans (now about 80M on disk, was about 200M if I
remember correctly), but it also loads a lot faster than before and apps get
deployed in 1/2 original time.