users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Issue with GlasFish-v3 and Jython

From: Annies Abduljaffar <Annies.Abduljaffar_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 12:38:18 -0700

Thanks Vivek. We use the glassfish.zip from the repo. as a maven
dependency.

Jane -

Please let us know if we should expect the updatetool to be part of the
zip from the repository.
If not, are there instructions on how to add the update center
functionality after glassfish is installed?

I tried the generic pkg toolkit installation to get updatetool, but that
does not seem to be glassfish specific and I don't know how to provide
existing glassfish installation details.

Thanks
Annies