users@glassfish.java.net

converting to Glassfish 2.1 from SJAS 9

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 07:32:19 PDT

I am trying to convert an application running under Sun Java Application server 9 to run under Glassfish 2.1. In Netbeans, I changed from a Glassfish 1 target to Glassfish 2. Installed and set everything up on the server. The login screen for my application comes up just fine. Once I enter a valid username/password, I get a redirect error indicating the application would be redirecting a loop. I searched for the issue on Google and only found help regarding Firefox. I performed all of the suggested fixes there, to no avail. I still cannot get past the logon screen. Are there other things I need to try on the Glassfish server I should be trying?

Thanks,
Loyalfan
[Message sent by forum member 'loyalfan' (loyalfan)]