users@glassfish.java.net

Eorror,when I build the "composite" project

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 00:01:14 PDT

Hi,I have created a JBI project,and build it successful,then I create a composite Project and import the JBI project as a jdi module,when I deploy the Composite Project ,there is a exceptioin,but then xml file is created by NetBeans,I need some help,thanks;

the error :
Validating CompApp project...
  validating E:\NETBEANWKSP\FetchInfoComposite\src\jbiasa\FetchInfoComposite.wsdl
  validating E:\NETBEANWKSP\FetchInfoComposite\src\jbiasa\FetchInfoProcess\localhost_8080\InformationServiceService\InformationService.wsdl
ERROR: E:\NETBEANWKSP\FetchInfoComposite\src\jbiasa\FetchInfoProcess\localhost_8080\InformationServiceService\InformationService.wsdl:16, column:0
In part "parameters", attribute element's value "tns:queryInfo" is not a valid xml schema element available in this wsdl file. : Specify a valid schema element value for element attribute.
ERROR: E:\NETBEANWKSP\FetchInfoComposite\src\jbiasa\FetchInfoProcess\localhost_8080\InformationServiceService\InformationService.wsdl:19, column:0
In part "parameters", attribute element's value "tns:queryInfoResponse" is not a valid xml schema element available in this wsdl file. : Specify a valid schema element value for element attribute.
  validating E:\NETBEANWKSP\FetchInfoComposite\src\jbiasa\FetchInfoProcess\InformationServiceWrapper.wsdl
ERROR: E:\NETBEANWKSP\FetchInfoComposite\src\jbiasa\FetchInfoProcess\InformationServiceWrapper.wsdl:16, column:0
In part "parameters", attribute element's value "tns:queryInfo" is not a valid xml schema element available in this wsdl file. : Specify a valid schema element value for element attribute.
ERROR: E:\NETBEANWKSP\FetchInfoComposite\src\jbiasa\FetchInfoProcess\InformationServiceWrapper.wsdl:19, column:0
In part "parameters", attribute element's value "tns:queryInfoResponse" is not a valid xml schema element available in this wsdl file. : Specify a valid schema element value for element attribute.
ERROR: E:\NETBEANWKSP\FetchInfoComposite\src\jbiasa\FetchInfoProcess\InformationServiceWrapper.wsdl:16, column:0
In part "parameters", attribute element's value "tns:queryInfo" is not a valid xml schema element available in this wsdl file. : Specify a valid schema element value for element attribute.
ERROR: E:\NETBEANWKSP\FetchInfoComposite\src\jbiasa\FetchInfoProcess\InformationServiceWrapper.wsdl:19, column:0
In part "parameters", attribute element's value "tns:queryInfoResponse" is not a valid xml schema element available in this wsdl file. : Specify a valid schema element value for element attribute.
E:\NETBEANWKSP\FetchInfoComposite\nbproject\build-impl.xml:193: Found validation error(s).
[Message sent by forum member 'blueseazhang' (blueseazhang)]