users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: rmi Unmarshal exception trying to access ejb on a remote host/app server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 18:27:19 PDT

Martin,

I appreciate the effort, but how do I get the Properties "props" into the inital context?
Currently I am doing it by just passing props to init(props) and then creating the inital context like so:
InitialContext _iniCtx = new InitalContext(props);

In the code I sent I was using code which would use props = System.getProperties() in init() method and pass it to init(props)

Mike
[Message sent by forum member 'mikephoenix' (mikephoenix)]