users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Reminder: Free Unconference for GlassFish-related projects before JavaOne (and Party)

From: Wayne Fay <waynefay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 09:11:22 -0700

The RSVP-ThirstyBear2009 at sun dot com email address provided on the
Wiki does not seem to work. Can you have someone fix it, or provide an
alternate? Otherwise, I'm afraid no one will be able to RSVP for the
event...

Remote-MTA: dns;sca-ea-mail-3.sun.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 5.7.1 <RSVP-ThirstyBear2009_at_sun.com>... Access denied

Wayne